Hi, I will tell you how to make a cat float!!
- You need a lot of cardboard.
- You need some hot glow.
- You need some tape.
- You need some cotton balls for the fur.
- You something for the wheels.
- You need a marker and paper.
- You need some elastics.
- If you can get someone to help you with the building.
Now we can start
First you take the cardboard and cut it into 4 rectangles and 2 squares. Now we take the rectangles and the squares and make a 3D rectangular prism and hot glow it and then tap it. It will make the cat’s body. Now we cut 6 squares and then make a 3d cube for the head of the cat.
Only hot glue it. Now we take the cardboard and cut the cardboard into 6 squares into a small cube and then you take the marker and make a nose and mouth for the cat.